How many people love me

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Visa Wait is Killing Me

It may not have been really that long since I last posted something but I sort of feel like I might need to do a status report. So officially I am still up in the air because I do not have my visa at all, the only thing I know really is that it is at the Consulate's office and that the people will not answer their phones no matter how fast or how many time you redial. you could call and redial 40 times in a row and still get the same message "we are sorry but all the phone lines are busy at this time, please leave a message after the tone." I really think that they are just all making personal calls on their works phones so that they don't have to answer questions from people like me and some of my friends.

I have friends leaving already or within this weak, Cleo left this past Saturday, Kat leaves this Friday, and the rest of the people that I know are in their final countdowns reaching close to single digit days, the longest wait I know of is an Aussie that leaves in January for his year. All those people having their Plane Tickets and Visa and final departure date just makes me want to grab all my luggage and go to the airport and board my planes, without caring about who wants to stop me on my way there.

Me mates that are going to Kyrgyzstan also with Rotary International Youth Exchange are in somewhat similar boats to me, one of the them got their visa but it got screwed up on the leave month part so he is going on a Traveler's Visa until they can fix up his Student Visa that he waited like three weeks for it to be finished, so he is leaving this Thursday and will not arrive until this Saturday which seems like a long bunch of flights with all the lay-overs included and stuff. I am not sure how far me other mate is doing she applied before me but when she sent her papers she did not have all the papers that she needed for her visa and everything so she is a little bit behind me in the process and like a mile behind the other guy that leaves on Thursday.

So until next time I wish everyone a happy journey and much success, in all their life's ambitions, and remember when you keep your heart open, love will always find its way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment