How many people love me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Guarantee Forms

OK, so I know the biggest thing between my fellow Outbounds lately has been discussing "oh I just got my visa OMG!!!!" or "I leave in so many days." I am so proud of them for having all this information but I feel like I am so far behind in this whole process because just last Monday 25 July 2011 I received my forms and go them sent off o Tzell Park Avenue Travel which is handling all of my things. They received my forms at like 1000 on Wednesday since they were sent on Tuesday on like the express delivery that the US Post Office does.
 
I said above that the company has my forms but I haven't heard a single thing from them since I mailed them and e-mailed them saying they were on their way to them and should be there by noon the next day. They have all the forms we hope, the only thing we aren't sure if we have everything is the letter of acceptance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kyrgyzstan. The travel agency has my application, the US Postal Service Money Order and my passport as well as all of the things I received in the FedEx Envelope so we hope they have every form that they need because I haven't received any emails from them about receiving the forms or them needing anymore forms then I have sent them.

No comments:

Post a Comment