How many people love me

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Awesomeness Known as Brenna Paxton


So at Rotary Youth Exchange Outbound Camp in Oklahoma a few weeks back I meet the awesomeness known as Brenna Paxton, my crazy Argentinian rotex bestie that has an obnoxiously long blog of over 100 posts. She was the head of Blue 1 group of her South American dancers, which were all ladies except for one person Colby. They were some awesome people mainly from Texas all going somewhere in South America, such as Bolivia, Brazil, Chile and places like that. She let me ease drop on her group one night when my group of Team Asia was looking at Japanese and oriental things that didn't related to Kyrgyzstan.

Brenna is so sweet in all ways, and she did an awesome duet with Davis Richardson to "Don't Stop Believing" almost like glee but it was more of Snow White singing to the a walking and talking Yellow Brick Road it was so awesome I wish I could have recorded it for them but it was too dark for my camera to be able to tape it, otherwise it would be blowing up on YouTube. "That girl has a set of pipes on her," is what I imagine would have been some comments if it was on YouTube. I think she should try out for the X Factor or American Idol, or the Voice and do it with Davis to see how far they could get and maybe even win, and Brenna could use her graphic design skills to make team shirts for people to support her with.

There is so much that can be said about Brenna, she is artistic, friendly. If she was a guy she could be a living example of someone whom lives the Boy Scout Oath and Promise, she would be one of the most fun and caring person you could ever meet in your life. She was one of the best rotex at camp and in the same breath one of the strangest ones at camp but she was a blast to hang around. She knows her stuff and is a very knowledgeable person and fashionable, not quite as much as Hope though, sorry Brenna but it’s the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment